Why should you worry about your basement?
If you have a subsoil basement you should be concerned about basement waterproofing. Besides the obvious inconvenience of a wet basement there are also numerous hidden problems associated the additional moisture, including health issues and extra expenses.
Wet basements can also:
- Create excessive mold and mildew.
- Promote allergic discomfort
- Add to the humidity throughout your home.
- Cause increased energy costs.
- Provide a breeding ground for termites.
- Trap musty air in basements travels to upper living areas.
- Cause mildew in drywall that is known to be toxic.
Additional benefits to a dry basement.
Perma Dry Michigan-Basement Waterproofing has put together the best technologies to stop your basement from leaking, and to give you back a little piece of mind. We specialize in providing high quality solutions at a great price. Our waterproofing professionals will not only install your systems quickly and correctly the first time, but they will also go over every detail with you so you feel comfortable and confident with your choice.
Additional benefits of waterproofing your basement Include:
- Increased property value
- Structurally sound foundation
- A healthier home for you and your family
- A warmer basement in the winter
- Increased living space
- A more attractive and comfortable home
- Sometimes the usable space in you basement can be doubled once complete
Call Perma Dry today and ask for a free inspection!
Waterproofing your basement should begin with a thorough look around your home.
- Look for areas where water collects around your foundation.
- Fill low areas so water flows away from your foundation.
- Check gutters for debris and downspouts should extend at least 8 feet from the house.
- Service walks that settled and slope back to the house should be adjusted to flow away from your foundation.